What is the Grant Writing Coaching School?
The Grant Writing Coaching School is a training, coaching and support package for next generation grant writers serious about building their skills and success rates.
The Grant Writing Coaching School is for you if you:
aspire to be a successful grant writer
want to understand how grants work and what to look out for
are looking for a system to unpack guidelines and build successful applications
need the support of others to brainstorm ideas and check your answers
need a coach
This is not a one-day training program. It is a system that could last a life time.
Membership of the Grant Writing Coaching School gives you access to:
- Priority access to Get That Grant - our online self-paced training program with manuals– No excuses!!
- A system of tried and tested templates and checklists to use again and again for writing quality funding applications
- Six month's mentoring by our grant writing expert to grow your grant writing skills - use this to write your first applications
- Six x monthly group webinar coaching calls - you’re not alone!
PLUS EXCLUSIVE BONUS
- Access to a closed Facebook community of like-minded grant writers to share ideas, experiences and opportunities
Want proven techniques that attracted $1million in 18 months for one organisations alone?
Learn from Pat Grosse, an expert grant writer who has been on BOTH sides of the funding fence in two continents. Pat has designed and developed guidelines, assessed applications – from capital infrastructure to small business and community projects and supported applicants to put their applications together. She has managed a very large training fund and has been successful in getting a better deal for her clients on multiple occasions.