The Grant Writing Coaching School is a training, coaching and support package for next generation grant writers serious about building their skills and success rates
The Grant Writing Coaching School is for you if you:
aspire to be a successful grant writer
want to understand how grants work and what to look out for
are looking for a system to unpack guidelines and build successful applications
need the support of others to brainstorm ideas and check your answers
need a coach
This is not a one-day training program. It is a system that could last a life time.
Membership of the Grant Writing Coaching School gives you access to:
- Priority access to Get That Grant - our online self-paced training program with manuals– No excuses!!
- A system of tried and tested templates and checklists to use again and again for writing quality funding applications
- Six month's mentoring by our grant writing expert to grow your grant writing skills - use this to write your first applications
- Six x monthly group webinar coaching calls - you’re not alone!
PLUS EXCLUSIVE BONUS
- Access to a closed Facebook community of like-minded grant writers to share ideas, experiences and opportunities
Want proven techniques that attracted $1million in 18 months for one organisations alone?
YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!!
If you could access the brain of a grant writing professional and apply her skills to 'Get that Grant' ... would you be interested?
Better still you won't have to even move from your chair to gain your much needed funding when you learn and apply'The Grant Winning Success Formula'
Take immediate action today and start your grant writing success journey today.
What is included
Six month coaching, training and support:
- Choose the grants you want to practice on
- Practice all stages of grant writing with a
six module program designed by a successful grant writer who's also assessed applications
- Access to templates and checklists you can use for ALL your
- Learn the secrets of successful grant writing strategies
- Monthly webinars for School members only
- Be part of an inner circle community Facebook group
- Email and phone support –
use it to get advice on your funding applications
Learn the following techniques that have attracted millions of dollars of funding:
- Unpacking the grant guidelines so that you don’t miss something important that could cost you thousands
- How to work out what the funder is looking for and show them the results they are looking for
- Putting together a winning project plan and budget (must talk to each other)
- Demonstrating to the funder that their funds will be well managed and in good hands
- A plan to measure your project key success indicators (evaluation)
Get access tor our closed Facebook grant writers group - keep up to date with news and opportunities
“Pat’s ability to take our concept, ideas and fit them with a suitable funding grant is exceptional. She understand our vision, organisation and always encourages us to look a further opportunities. Pat’s manner, understanding of people, organisation and funding requirements is a credit to her” –
Pat has successfully and expertly perform a variety of consultancy roles for PMNC. This includes training and mentoring, grant writing expertise which has brought considerable success and also major project partnership work and the development of MOUs and risk plans for large projects
Act now and take advantage of our EXCLUSIVE online group coaching sessions. Get to hear how others are travelling as we deepen your understanding of the grant writing profession
Learn from Pat Grosse, an expert grant writer who has been on BOTH sides of the funding fence in two continents. Pat has designed and developed guidelines, assessed applications – from capital infrastructure to small business and community projects and supported applicants to put their applications together. She has managed a very large training fund and has been successful in getting a better deal for her clients on multiple occasions.