What is the Grant Writing Coaching School?
The Grant Writing Coaching School is a training, coaching and mentoring support package for next generation grant writers serious about building their skills and success rates.
The Grant Writing Coaching School and Mentoring Program is for you if you:
- are committed to becoming a grant writer with an outstanding track record of success
- Are looking for a reliable grant writing system that generates grant applications that get funded
- Are willing to put in some homework and brainstorm ideas and results with other grant writing students
- Appreciate the value of a mentor, supporting you through your first applications, increasing your chances of success = and celebrating your wins
This is not a one-day training program. It is a system that could last a life time.
Membership of the Grant Writing Coaching School gives you access to:
- Priority access to Get That Grant – our online self-paced training program with manuals– No excuses!!
Personal online weekly guidance through the Get That Grant training program with some homework to follow
- A system of tried and tested templates and checklists (including some not included in the basic package) for writing quality funding applications
- Six month’s mentoring by our grant writing expert to grow your grant writing skills and guide you through your applications – get results faster
- Monthly Grant Writing Mastermind Group sessions – taking you to the next level!
PLUS EXCLUSIVE BONUS
- Access to our PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN A BOX manual and templates that set your programs up for success once they get funded.
* Payment Plan Available for Coaching School.
Contact us on 0390 055 889 or book an appointment above.